disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Widgets

Flashback Tuesday

Oh how I misseth Hawaii :( Best vacation EVER!!! Crossed off 3 items on my bucket list - horseback riding, surfing, visiting the state of Hawaii.

 
I vote for employers to start their employees with a minimum of 4 weeks of vacation! 1 week to 3 weeks is not close to enough. So much to see, too short of a vacation.
 

I want to go back ASAP! Or maybe I should just live there.

3 comments:

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.