disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Widgets

Sam Smith, my new favorite

I just discovered yesterday that Sam Smith is the featured singer in the song called Latch by Disclosure. I am not a music junkie or music fanatic but I like real talent when I hear it. (Not useless artists like Bieber, Drake, Britney Spears, Rihanna, Chris Brown, which all lack in the unique voice department)

I love his voice!!!!!!!! And the instrumentals!!! And I thought Sam Smith was black and a much older man. I know I am not the only one who thought so.

He's kind of like the male version of Adele. He's from England and age 21.



His voice…..ahhhhh……so breathtaking!!!! So beautiful!!!  

I also like his song, Stay with me. Every time I hear him sing, he gives me chills. I only experience that with a few musicians. 

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.