disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Monday, April 13, 2015

Widgets

Flourless Oat Pancakes


Not bad. I picked a bad recipe and had to figure out how to fix it so maybe that's why I can't say I really enjoyed this meal. But it wasn't horrible. I looked at another recipe and the reviews to adjust the pancake mix.
After 3 tries, I came out with this (those are handpicked strawberries from Froberg's Farm):

To the left is the homemade pancake mix (no sugar added) and to the right is the oats I use.

4 comments:

  1. That looks yummy! It's annoying when a recipe doesn't work out :( I've had quite a few cake failures because of that. But well done for not giving up!

    AmandaSays

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pancakes look so yum! I haven't had any pancakes in ages, I need to go buy some haha

    Neeny x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx! If you get a chance, try making them from scratch. It tastes so much better that I could never buy pancakes from anywhere again or the pre-made pancake mixes.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.