The cucumbers are grown by a certified organic farm, Animal Farm. The recipe base can be found here.
The ingredient list of canned pickles prepared by food manufacturers
Mine only involves 4 ingredients - organic cucumbers, distilled white vinegar, water, salt
The cucumbers with the brine
24 hours later….





My wife absolutely LOVES pickles! (And I don't mind them either!) I will definitely show her this and see what we can do. We are currently on a low carb diet, and actually seeing some great success this time around. I am going to do a blog post about it soon. I mainly post now about what I feel the Lord is speaking to me, but I used to be a truck driver, and I have some pretty interesting adventures on there. I also have a category which spotlights those who have found success with weight loss, or anything else they have overcome. I'd be honored for you to check it out and let me know what you think!
ReplyDeleteLooking for bloggers to guest post, if you think you might be interested. I really enjoyed reading your post!
Thanks and God Bless! http:walkinginmydestiny.com
Thanks Jason! Thanks for stopping by. I briefly looked at your blog. I like the concept of doing guest posts. Not sure what I should post but I'm interested.
Deletesorry, I didn't complete the blog address lol
ReplyDeletehttp://www.walkinginginmydestiny.com