disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Widgets

Farmers Market stop



I found sugarcane sticks at the farmers market for the first time ever! I have not eaten one in years!!!



Satsumas
Persimmons (Animal Farm)
Fijoa aka pineapple guava (Animal Farm)
Bell peppers (Animal Farm)
Okra (Plant It Forward Farms)
Eggs (Hatterman Farms)
Salad Mix (Animal Farm)
Broccoli (Animal Farm)
Spinach (Animal Farm)

Meals for the next 2 weeks are as follows:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.