disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Widgets

New lifestyle change: Working my abdominals

I hate abdominal exercises but I've always wanted flat abs so here goes another attempt, this time I will push myself harder. I usually give up quickly. Can't remember when last I had flat abs. Probably when I was really skinny, which was without any intentional effort. PHIL 4:13 is what I keep declaring. Not too sure what I'm doing or what the best strategies are. I'm not following anything specific yet. There are too many methods and so much information on abdominal workouts. I started yesterday since that was my grocery day.

I took a before photo, measured my belly, and weighed myself. I also created a meal timetable for what I will eat for the next two weeks.

Current Goals:
  • Eat 6 meals a day (3 main meals, 3 snacks) 2 to 3 hours apart daily
  • No meals or water 3 hours before going to bed
  • Use Youtube videos for abs exercises
  • Drink more water
  • Continue logging in my eating habits but with a timestamp
  • Reduce intake of carbs
  • More protein in 3 meals (no protein supplements)
Frankly, I'm not following all of this exactly between yesterday and today but I'm taking it slow and doing the best I can. I will get there eventually and find what works best for me. 

I have no time limit. Not interested in a 6-pack either. Not interested in a full workout (for now). So abs is my focal point. Just trying this out till I see a reduction in belly fat. Let's see how well I can stay committed and cross this off my bucket list!

If you have any tips, please feel free to drop a comment down below ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.