disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Monday, August 10, 2015

Widgets

Sourdough Bread pizza

I have been wanting to make pizza using homemade sourdough bread (inspired by Single's Man Kitchen) but I need to work on developing a good starter first. I purchased the sourdough bread below from Artisana Bread at the farmers market. It's 85% whole wheat.

The toppings are: self-shredded mozzarella, self-shredded provolone cheese, local ground sausage, homemade marina sauce

Recipe used: http://www.sunnysimplelife.com/2013/10/sourdough-bread-pizza.html




Does it taste good? Not bad. Taste better out of the oven. Not so great when reheated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.