The butternut squash was locally grown by Plant It Forward Farms. It has been sitting in the kitchen for 2 months because I don't really like the taste and was unsure how I should make use of it. After discovering that you can melt chocolate bars and substitute for "cacao powder" or "unsweetened cocoa powder", I decided to go for these brownies.
Voila!!
- Used whole grain Spelt flour (I could have made this grain-free but I chose not to)
- Used 90% cocoa dark chocolate bars (soy-free by Lindt)
- Increased the sugar due to the bitterness from the chocolate
- Used butter instead oil
- Yard eggs



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.