disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Widgets

Salmon Fish cakes

First time making these. Not bad. This salmon was purchased at Rose's Seafood in Kemah. It's called Atlantic Salmon (from Canada). It was moist. No fishy taste. Just fresh! 

The recipe I used can be found here. I followed some of the reviewer comments. Refrigerate the mixture for a couple of hours and coat each drop with flour. I used organic yukon gold potatoes.


Ate this with homemade garlic mayonnaise (not shown) and a side of sauteed vegetables (chinese eggplant, bell peppers, onions, shishito peppers)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.