Traveled to Costa Rica with a friend and we had a great time. Met a bunch of other folks who bought the same package we did. All based in the US except one couple, I think.
The trip was filled with lots of adventure! Costa Rica is a beautiful country. Always amazed at how God creates such places. Lots of green pastures and very mountainous.
Highlight of the trip: Day 2 of the trip - the most adventurous, fun-packed day of the trip!
Ziplining, water tubing on a river in the rain, Rock climbing, horseback riding, mud bath, and natural hot springs soak.
Downfall of the trip: It was rain season so it rained for hours; The kayaking experience at Samara Beach - will NEVER ever kayak again! At least it is off my bucket list.
Day 2 - heading out of Liberia
Getting ready to do some outdoor rock climbing!
Wasn't as bad as I thought. I almost did not want to do this.
Mud bath
Just beautiful!!!!
A waterfall next to an empty beach. The bus got stuck on the way here. The tires were stuck in the mud.
A common Costa Rican soup! Es rico!!!! Deliciouso! It has yucca root, beef, and some other stuff in there. I need a recipe for this! Like seriously....if you have one, please leave a comment.
The BEST and FRESHEST tacos I have ever eaten hands down! It was made to order and took an hour to come out. @Coco's Mexican Restaurant
I have like a 1000 other photos sitting somewhere.....
disclaimer
Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.
Friday, September 19, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Nice
ReplyDelete