disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Widgets

New food discovery: Malva pudding

I recently had this very finger-lickering, mouth-watering, tasty dessert called "Malva pudding." The ingredients of what I had are NOT the same as what is stated in the link. Apparently it is a South African dessert.

Below is a plate of desserts that I had. The malva pudding is the chocolate thing you see to the left:


According to the restaurant manager, it has chocolate, milk, sugar, cream, and some other items I cannot remember. I will make this recipe very soon!!!
 
It is the BEST dessert (from a restaurant) that I have had in a while!!!!! Just yummmmmmmmmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.