disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Friday, February 20, 2015

Widgets

Meal planning: 2/22-3/7

The following are the meals I have planned to prepare for the next 2 weeks (subject to change):

Breakfast
  • Soaked Oatmeal or Raw green blend (typically consists of: 1 green leafy vegetable, pecans, and 1 or more available fruits) with a crustless quiche
  • Drink a cup of raw cow's milk daily
Lunch
  • Yuca and beef stew
  • Plantain Nachos (another recipe)
  • Einkorn wheat pasta with bolognese sauce (I'm not supposed to eat this because it's a non-sprouted grain but it's very expensive and I have an open box last used in November or December and I cannot waste it)
  • TBD
Dinner & Snacks
  • Staple dinner: Baked plantain with sauteed vegetables and longhorn cheese-stuffed beef patties(of recent, my backup plan has been garri with raw milk and sugar)
  • Stir-fried brown rice with vegetables and beef (only if I cannot think of anything else that's grain-free to cook)
  • Snacks:
    • sauteed fish (grouper/flounder/catfish)
    • avocados or something avocado-related

2 comments:

  1. I can't stick to meal plans
    This looks and sounds so healthy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I stick 100% to my meal plans but it's better for me to create one so I can know what to purchase in advance and I can have enough food to last me through the 2 weeks especially with this new diet changes. Otherwise I will spend a lot of time thinking of what to eat daily without a plan, which is annoying. And because I am not the type who has a passion for cooking, I'm not one who can whip something up in the kitchen with no recipe or measurements. So meal planning has been working for me for 6 or so years now.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.