disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Monday, February 23, 2015

Widgets

The Oscars

I'm not a fashionista or a girly girl per say but I would say I have some fashion sense (typically on the simple side). These are some of my favorite-dressed celebrities:

THE MEN

Adam Levine

Chris Evans (one of my top crushes)
 
Ben Affleck (I would love to meet his handsome self)

Dwayne Johnson

Michael Strahan


THE WOMEN

John Legend's wife, Chrissy Teigen --- THIS IS MY #1 PICK!

Reese Witherspoon

Jennifer Lopez - did not like her makeup though. I love her style in general though!!

Gwyneth Paltrow - love the way her hair is styled too

Zoe Saldana (sort of)

Anna Kendrick

Nancy O'Dell

Kevin Hart's fiancee, Eniko Parrish

Also, I'm glad John Legend and Common won an Oscar for their song "Glory." Talented individuals!!!

4 comments:

  1. They all look good but I love Anna's dress :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone kept talking about her dress. I mean it's cute but it's as simple as some of the other dresses. There is no wow factor in my opinion. But we all have our preferences

      Delete
  2. Jennifer Lopez gets my vote here , her gown is so gorgeous.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.