disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Monday, February 16, 2015

Widgets

This describes one of my problems

Apparently I have the "resting bitch face", lol (just discovered that phrase 4 days ago). I did not notice I had this problem until someone told me in 2005 that I need to make sure I smile when I see people (this was just before starting my first internship).  



So this explains why I might not "look" excited and look nonchalant when you tell me something. Or you assume I'm mean or unfriendly when you see me walk by. 

I mean that's just how my face be looking…..I don't know why lol. Ask God. I'm not a smiling-type of person. You will catch me laughing or smiling in photos but I was never one to just smile for the sake of smiling or as an act of friendliness like MANY Americans do.

One advantage about this "face" is it will ward off unknown, useless men ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm okay with smiling in everyday life, its the photos that the problem! I can't smile in photos, full stop and then people are like, you didn't smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.