disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Friday, February 13, 2015

Widgets

New foods I've cooked of recent


Butternut squash (this is like 2 months old but still good - locally grown)

Pan-seared avocado-stuffed longhorn grass-fed burgers (SO MOIST AND DELICIOUS!!!!!!)

This is the best ground beef that has ever entered my mouth! Best believe that.

Yam fries

Fried Plantains with boiled yam and efo

Beef Liver (still cannot stand liver, yet it is full of nutrients.......*sighs*)


For some of the recipes, see previous blog post. 

Not sure if african brown yams are considered a nutrient-dense carb, but I am going to guess it is because a sister has been struggling to find new and tasty grain-free, low-carb meals. Want to know why? Click Here.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of yam fries before, I might give it a try, thanks! :)

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thanks for your feedback. It was my first time trying it but I grew up eating yams (brown yams grown in Africa) though. You could follow the same recipe for potatoes and sweet potatoes. Here is the recipe: http://www.dooneyskitchen.com/2014/01/15/how-to-make-crispy-and-crunchy-yam-chips/

      Btw, your blog is pretty cool.

      Delete
    2. Ooo, thanks for the link!
      Aww, thanks so much for saying that :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.