- Beef liver
- Avocado-stuffed burgers with yam fries
- Plantain chocolate chip cookies, blended plantain-yam with efo and other plantain-based meals (bought a 50 lb box of plantains…trying to use as many up before they become overripe since I don't have a deep freezer)
- Glass of raw milk daily
- Soaked oatmeal (breakfast only) or Homemade raw green blend
- Yucca and beef soup (I did not follow the recipe but that's where I got the idea)
- Mixed greens Salad with homemade blueberry vinaigrette
- Baked plantain with Sauteed grouper and vegetables
- Citrus fruits
Baked plantains with snap peas (local), onions, grass-fed ground beef (local), rainbow carrots (local), broccoli leaves (local). The vegetables were sautéed in olive oil (local).




Where do you get your veggies?
ReplyDeleteHey Benie! Thanks for following my blog. I try to buy in season and locally. I get my vegetables from several vendors at Urban Harvest Eastside on Saturdays (Richmond & Eastside close to Lakewood Church). The good vendors are: Animal Farm, Plant It Forward Farms, Wood Duck farm.
DeleteActually you should check out Plant It Forward farm next to Braeswood church. A lot of the farmers speak French and some are from RDC. You can pick which vegetables you want. They are there everyday. They grow a variety of veggies grown in Africa too.