Plant It Forward Farms - Blackberries, huge collard greens, cucumbers, peas, basil
Law Ranch Cattle - Beef Short ribs
Boerger family - peaches (conventional; hasn't been sprayed in 2 weeks)

BERRY SEASON IS HERE!!!! YAYYYYY! I'm excited for blueberry picking at Moorehead's. This year will be the third year I'm going. No toxic chemicals used. Best tasting blueberries EVER! If only I could pick 100 lbs in a day and freeze them……..



Berries are one of my favourite foods ever :) when I say I could happily live in the woods and live off them, people think I'm joking! But anyway, blueberries are amazing, I always go blueberry picking in Finland with my family because they grow all over the place!
ReplyDelete♥.•*¨ Amanda Says ¨*•.♥
Ah cool! Berries and mango are my top favorites. I heard in England, you can pick wild blueberries for free. Whereas here, it's not free.
Delete