disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Friday, May 15, 2015

Widgets

Homemade caramelized walnuts

So yummy! Borrowed the idea from Chef Chandler Rothbard. I have a new snack...yay me!!! It's hard for me to eat plain nuts.

Nutrition facts about walnuts:
  • Contains a variety of antioxidants
  • vitamin E, folate
  • amino acid
  • Contains magnesium, phosphorus, copper, biotin
  • high amounts of ALA (alpha-linolenic acid), a plant-based omega-3 fatty acid
Organic maple syrup, unsalted butter, and organic walnuts. Recipe

2 comments:

  1. These look tasty! I love nuts. This recipe would probably work well with almonds, too, I think :)

    ♥.•*¨ AmandaSays ¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They were. It probably will work fine with almonds and pecans. Going to try this with pecans next. Plan on adding cinnamon too! Yummyness!!!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.