Feel free to leave links, recipes, etc in the comment box. Looking forward to hearing your response!
disclaimer
Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.
Thursday, May 28, 2015
Got any recipes?
Every two weeks, I browse for new meals to cook and it gets frustrating for a number of reasons. So if you have any ideas of new foods I can cook for lunch or dinner that contains nutrient-dense carbs (e.g. red potatoes, plantains, yuca), high in protein/high in iron (i.e. beef/fish/poultry/game meat), contains ingredients that are naturally grown in the earth, and the taste & texture is good when reheated, I urge you to share. If you are not familiar with my blog, I don't cook with canned food or food from a box. When a recipe calls for canned food, I always lookup the homemade version and it typically turns out good. Also, I do try to reduce my consumption of whole grains but I am open to recipes that use grains (sprouted grains would work better). Still love grains! I try to eat seasonally and eat locally grown food.
Feel free to leave links, recipes, etc in the comment box. Looking forward to hearing your response!
Feel free to leave links, recipes, etc in the comment box. Looking forward to hearing your response!
Labels:
uncategorized
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I will definitely let you know if I come across any nice recipes that fit the bill :)
ReplyDelete♥.•*¨ Amanda Says ¨*•.♥
That will be helpful! Thx.
Delete