disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Friday, May 8, 2015

Widgets

Full House is coming back!!!

When I heard that Full House is coming back, I got SUPER EXCITED! Like really excited!!!!!!!! I probably could be a TV junkie but I refuse to. I always loved the Olsen twins when I was younger. I wanted to be in their fan club, watch all their movies (never did), get their books, their apparel, and everything else. I just adored them. Once college started, that affection died. Besides them, I also liked Uncle Jesse (who didn't), played by John Stamos. That guy was HOT and still is! He's one of a few that are aging very well.

The Full House sequel is coming to Netflix. It will be called Fuller House and it will air in 2016. So far, the characters, Stephanie, Kimmy, DJ, and Uncle Jesse, will appear on the show.


Other shows I grew up with: Brady Bunch, Golden Girls, A different World, The Cosby Show, Amen, 227, Perfect Strangers, Family Matters, Step by Step, Saved by the Bell, 90210, Clueless, Home Improvement, Happy Days, Three's Company, Knight Rider, The A-Team, Roseanne, Sanford and Son, Good Times, Perfect Strangers, Matlock, Murder She Wrote, The Wonder Years, and SO MANY MORE!!! Some I watched more than others. Some I don't even remember the characters and just their faces. These were the days when TV was worth watching.

If you grew up on Full House, who was your favorite character? Will you be watching the new show?

2 comments:

  1. I grew up with Murder She Wrote, The Cosby Show, and Happy Days, too! I actually heard about this but I thought it was a rumour. Very exciting, though :)

    ♥.•*¨ AmandaSays ¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool. It was confirmed by Candace Cameron on the View (talk show) yesterday.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.