disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Widgets

Mango cucumber salad

Very simple and quick to make. It's crunchy and sweet! The cayenne pepper gives it a kick and nice flavor.

Ingredients:
  • Dash of Salt
  • Black pepper
  • Cayenne pepper (from Indus Organics)
  • Freshly squeezed lemon juice (or lime juice)
  • 1 Mango
  • 1 Cucumber (locally grown by Plant It Forward Farms)
Just mix and bon appetit!

2 comments:

  1. Love your new blog theme, it looks great :) this recipe looks sooooo yummy, I could seriously eat mangos all day! I've never actually put it in a salad, and this is such an interesting combination, I can't wait to try it!

    ♥.•*¨ Amanda Says ¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! Yes, this little salad is reallyyyy good!! The idea came from Whole Foods.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.