Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.
Never fried a whole fish before. Typically I saute fish fillets or roast the whole fish in the oven. Decided to try something else. Fried definitely tasted better (obviously)! When I roast it in the oven, it ends up dry. Lacking in presentation but oh well. I ain't trying to be a chef. Fried this in extra virgin olive oil. Fish was purchased from Airline Seafood.
BEFORE
AFTER
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.