disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Widgets

Lucky Layla: Drinkable Yogurt Review

This drinkable yogurt is DELICIOUS!!! Not too sweet. Just the right amount. I can taste and see the blueberries. It taste like frozen blueberries. I say that because I can feel the skin. I like that Lucky Layla is independently owned and based in Texas. Not some corporation located 10,000 miles away.

You can find this yogurt drink at HEB, Whole Foods, and Houston Dairymaids. See their website for more locations.



Can't wait till blueberry picking season starts. I will make this drink myself using local, raw yogurt. EXCITED!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love drinking yoghurts! And I just bought a new smoothie maker, so I might experiment a bit with making my own :)

    ♥.•*¨ AmandaSays ¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds fun! I'll be using my blender

      Delete

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.