disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Widgets

Plantain Casserole

Love this!! It's delicious! It's almost like a lasagna. Common with Puerto Ricans and Dominicans.  For instructions on how to prepare this, click here


Ripe plantains fried in extra virgin olive oil. Sliced lengthwise.

Fried plantains layered with seasoned ground beef and a variety of cheeses (3 types).

2 comments:

  1. Yummy :) I definitely want to try this! Although I'll skip the beef and load up on cheese!

    ♥.•*¨ AmandaSays ¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx. Go for it! You'll probably like it.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.