Very YUMMY!!! Only downside was I wish I doubled up on the blueberry mix. There was more topping than blueberries. The topping tasted like cake. It's brown because I used "whole grain spelt flour." No thickener or starch used.
disclaimer
Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.
Monday, June 22, 2015
Blueberry cobbler
Recipe from Single Man's Kitchen (you can find it on Facebook).
Very YUMMY!!! Only downside was I wish I doubled up on the blueberry mix. There was more topping than blueberries. The topping tasted like cake. It's brown because I used "whole grain spelt flour." No thickener or starch used.
Very YUMMY!!! Only downside was I wish I doubled up on the blueberry mix. There was more topping than blueberries. The topping tasted like cake. It's brown because I used "whole grain spelt flour." No thickener or starch used.
Labels:
blueberries,
desserts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.