disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Widgets

Homemade Pancakes with blueberry maple syrup

My favorite way to eat blueberries is with homemade spelt oat pancakes! A mix of spelt flour and thick rolled oats (if you would like the recipe, leave a comment below).

This time I used homemade blueberry maple syrup (recipe). The syrup made this meal much more DELICIOUS!!! YUMmmmmy in my tummy!!! The blueberries were freshly handpicked over the weekend (link). 





I will never cook myself pancakes from a box again (it's been over 5 years). The spelt-oat pancakes I make, everyone loves. The difference is clear! Ingredients of a boxed blueberry pancake mix:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.