disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Widgets

Blueberry Season is HERE!!

I LOVE BLUEBERRIES!!!!!! Moorhead's blueberry farm opened up last weekend for picking. This weekend, I picked up about 4 lbs. They are $2.50 per pound. No chemicals are sprayed. I'll keep going back until I have no more space in my freezer or tired of driving one hour one-way. 

Last year, I made a couple of things. This time around I would like to see if I can successfully make the following:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.