disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Widgets

Squash blossoms

Squash blossoms are the flowers from summer squashes. Discovered these while talking to a lady at the farmers market and thought I will give it a try.  

I filled them in with chevre (goat cheese) and jalapenos then sauteed them briefly in olive oil. Other ways to prepare them can be found here.


  

2 comments:

  1. I grow squash in my garden at home, but I never thought to use the blossoms! Looks good :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.