disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Widgets

Vaca Atolada (Beef ribs with yuca)

"Vaca Atolada" is a Brazilian meal. How did I discover it? I was looking for more recipes on yuca and discovered this on Youtube. This has become another favorite meal of mine. It's just delicious!!! A soup with a mix of fresh and dried herbs, tomatoes, and coarse sea salt.

Fresh oregano - Plant It Forward
Fresh tomatoes, green onions - Animal Farm
Beef Short ribs - Law Ranch Cattle Company


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.