I only made this for a friend who is visiting. I don't follow a recipe for this anymore so I don't gauge the measurements. I originally got this idea from Whole Foods. This is a similar recipe to what I prepared below.
disclaimer
Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.
Sunday, April 5, 2015
French Toast casserole
I rarely buy bread for a couple of reasons. But I do miss bread, sometimes. The bread below isn't ideal for me though. It's locally produced by Gluten-free Nation.
I only made this for a friend who is visiting. I don't follow a recipe for this anymore so I don't gauge the measurements. I originally got this idea from Whole Foods. This is a similar recipe to what I prepared below.
I only made this for a friend who is visiting. I don't follow a recipe for this anymore so I don't gauge the measurements. I originally got this idea from Whole Foods. This is a similar recipe to what I prepared below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Years ago I wasn't a big fan of french toast
ReplyDeleteRecently I tried adding some cinnamon, it was so tasty
I'm planning to add some orange rind in it next time!
This looks really yummy by the way :)
Neeny x
Thx! I used cinnamon (the ceylon type) in this dish. Definitely gives it some flavor. You could also add nutmeg too. I've seen a recipe call for orange zest but never tried that.
Delete