disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Widgets

Homemade Beef Chili

Chili with tortilla chips, jalapeno, and self-shredded Irish white cheddar cheese on top.
  • The white corn tortilla chips are by 365 (Whole Foods brand). Unsalted and has the non-GMO project seal on it.
  • Used dried kidney beans (pre-soaked then slow-cooked) instead of canned beans.
  • Used Bionaturae tomato paste
  • Used Longhorn grass-fed ground beef from Texas Longhorn Land & Cattle
One of my favorite meals but because I am not a fan of packaged foods (chips, crackers), I don't cook chili much. I made this because a friend was visiting.


2 comments:

  1. This looks so yummy, I want to try some!

    Neeny x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! I still have leftovers, come on over!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.