disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Widgets

My To-cook List

I have a cooking "to-do" list sitting on my computer and sometimes I forget I have it. Some are healthy and some are less healthy. Just thought I would share:

  • Brisket
  • Homemade corned beef
  • Sprouted grain flours
  • Sourdough bread
  • Coconut ice cream
  • Pineapple Sherbet
  • Homemade butter
  • Cream cheese
  • Blueberry jam (pectin-free)
  • Fruit leather
  • Pineapple popsicles
  • Homemade yogurt
  • Dairy-free queso
  • Homemade vanilla extract
  • Naan
  • Fried ice cream (I've made vanilla ice cream from scratch manually - no appliance)
  • Cinnamon rolls/cinnamon twists
  • Crème brulee
  • Malwa pudding
  • Bread pudding
  • Corn tortillas
  • Stuffed French toast sandwich (Had this in Colorado and it was SUPER DELICIOUS!)
  • Mutton biryani
  • Croque monsieur
  • Cheesecake with homemade cream cheese (I've made cheesecake once but with commercialized cream cheese)
  • Lemon pound cake
  • Ice cream cake (using homemade ice cream)
  • Pinot noir brownies
  • Homemade kind bars (made it once but it was a failure)
  • Trifle (with fresh fruits and no packaged/super refined foods)
  • Zucchini-chocolate chip muffins
  • Homemade cocoa drink
  • Homemade caramel candy
  • Whole grain bread 
  • Deep dish style pizza (crust made from scratch)
  • Samosas
  • Jamaican beef patties
  • Colombian tamales (better than Mexican tamales)
  • Sangria
  • Homemade barbecue sauce (for ribs)
  • Pie crust
  • Whole grain pasta (I've made homemade pasta with white flour)
  • Homemade yeast
  • Plantain rice
As I discover more new foods, this list will probably never end. Maybe if I had a passion for cooking, I would have crossed out several of these. Some require too much time. I'll probably attempt to make a few of these some time this year. So be on the lookout! ;)



4 comments:

  1. I desperately want to cook a brisket one day, and Pinot Noir brownies. They sound amazing!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list!
    I made cinnamon rolls once, they were yummy!
    I'd love to try to make my own naan, that's on my mental list too
    I love samosas, especially home made ones!
    Coconut icecream sounds yummy too =p

    Neeny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.