disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Friday, April 10, 2015

Widgets

Potatoes and fish

New meal! I forgot to snap a photo before transferring it to the container so it doesn't look that appetizing. But it's delicious! This was cooked over the stove top. 

Organic red potatoes with fresh catfish and tomato sauce. Other ingredients are salt, black pepper, onions, garlic, cayenne pepper, olive oil (local), fresh oregano, self-dried parsley (local). Taste delicious!!!! Click here for the recipe base.

Catfish - Airline Seafood
Herbs - Plant It Forward Farms
Cayenne Pepper - Indus Organics
Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Texas Ranch Olive Oil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.