disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Friday, April 17, 2015

Widgets

Homemade sugar cookies

These are one of my favorite cookies! Simple to prep but the total quantity is always too little. I could eat up the raw dough in one sitting if I'm not careful. The cookies are made out of whole grain spelt flour, hence the color. Spelt is a cousin of common wheat but it has different characteristics.

The recipe I used is here. Used less sugar, no vanilla extract, and a different flour.
 


Your typical, commercialized sugar cookies that everyone knows of….
 
Ingredients of Betty Crocker sugar cookies:

4 comments:

  1. They look awesome :) I love all the recipes you always post, Anna, I have a recipe book I always copy them into!

    AmandaSays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cookies look really yummy, thanks for sharing! :)

    Neeny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.