disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Monday, April 27, 2015

Widgets

Fresh English Peas

I purchased these peas from the farmers market and are locally grown by Animal Farm Center

Peas have a fair source of vitamins and minerals. Some are vitamins A, C, K and minerals niacin, folate, zinc, and iron. 

They taste much better to frozen peas. 5% of peas grown are sold fresh. No wonder I always see them as "frozen" or "canned." 

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.