disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Widgets

Fragrances

I love perfumes but I am very picky about scents. Anytime I enter Sephora, 98% of the ones I pick up smell horrible. 

My all-time favorites are:
Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel
Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana
Very Irresistible by Givenchy
Chance by Chanel
Alien by Thierry Mugler

My current everyday wear is Tory Burch by Tory Burch. I like the scent but it's not strong enough to stick. So I won't be trying this again.

Bought these four months ago:

I'm really liking Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy so far. I've smelled Black Dahlia before and really like the scent. Keeping my fingers crossed that I will like the other two.

What's your favorite perfume?

6 comments:

  1. Argh, you know how they tell you, you should find your "signature" scent before you're thirty, well, I'm still looking! And I am REALLY picky when it comes to perfume, too, but I still don't have one that I wear like all the time. I like light smelling, rose scents, and I like Opium in small amounts, but I'm still looking for my perfume soulmate :)

    AmandaSays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. Because I have a lot at the moment, I switch back and forth. But usually I just buy one and keep using it until its finished. I love rose scents!!! Like Amor Amor and the rosy one by Bvlgari, but they are too light and don't stick. Have u tried those? Not sure if I have tried Opium. Have u tried Alien though? People seem to really like it.

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried any of those actually, but I'll definitely check them out next time I'm at a perfume shop! I have Yardley's English Rose and Atlantis Mountain Rose from the Body Shop at the moment. Opium is very strong so you have to be very sparing, and it's more of an evening out scent, I think, but I love it :)

    ♥.•*¨ AmandaSays ¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Never heard of those ones probably because I don't shop at Body shop.

      Delete
  3. Perfumes, I'm picky with perfumes too!
    I don't like anything too strong, it gives me headaches
    At the moment I like a few of the Avon perfumes
    The U by Ungaro and Celebre, both of them are floral and my favourite!

    Neeny x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like certain floral fragrances. Never heard of those ones but I'll check those out.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.