disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Widgets

Cauliflower Rice

I actually hate cauliflower but this tasted pretty good! First time making this. Sautéed the rice in olive oil and added a side of buttered broccoli with pork sausage (not shown) for protein. Yummy! Recipe here.

Broccoli - Plant It Forward Farms
Cauliflower - Wood Duck Farm
Olive Oil - Texas Ranch Olive Oil

8 comments:

  1. Hey Anna! Looking at this has suddenly made me really hungry! Although I will skip the pork because I'm a vegetarian, hehe :)
    Just to let you know, I tagged you in my Take Back What’s Yours Campaign! Here’s the link http://www.amandasays.org.uk/2015/03/take-back-whats-yours/ so please have a look when you’re free x

    Amanda Winchester ♥ | AmandaSays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Michele! It was. Your blog looks really nice!!!

      Delete
  3. I'd love to try cauliflower rice :)

    Neeny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy reading your blog. If I knew what I know now, I might be better off...I am grateful for the progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girlie!! As long as you are making progress, you're doing fine.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.