Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.
I didn't grow up eating duck at home but I have eaten it a few times outside of home. So I was nervous to cook this and left it in the freezer for some months until I was ready to search for some tips and recipes. This duck is from a local farm and it's $9 per pound. Unfortunately, it turned out to be too tough! Not as soft as a chicken (my expectation). I was waiting till I see no blood. Not sure what I can do with it. but it's cut up into several pieces and sitting in the freezer. If you have any suggestions, please share.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.