disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Monday, March 9, 2015

Widgets

Pot roast

YUM YUM YUMMMMM! Seared the chuck roast, which made the beef look and taste different. Threw in some homemade chicken drippings, lots of fresh herbs (dill, oregano, rosemary), bay leaves, 1 dried herb (thyme), cayenne pepper, fresh rainbow carrots, fresh onions, fresh garlic, water, and organic potatoes. Oh and some mushroom seasoning just for more flavor. Just delicious!!! The recipes I found use "dry onion soup mix" and a can of "cream of mushroom soup", which I find to be unhealthy and useless unless you decide to make it from scratch. 

I have more than enough for this week! Yay to meal planning!




Quote of the day:

2 comments:

  1. OMG this just made me hungry even though I just ate dinner. :)) It looks so delicious! I'm gonna ask my mom to cook me that soon or at least I'll ask her to help me cook that! xx

    Roxanne ♥ | Awkward Turtle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thanks! You should try to make it. I promise it's not too complicated.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.