disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Widgets

The Walking Dead

Yea I'm late. I've been hearing about this show for a longggggg while. Shoot, I've been hearing about a lot of good shows. Too many to watch and not enough time in the world to watch them all. 

I'm in Season 1 and finished watching episode 5. It keeps getting more interesting as I watch. Now I am not a fan of zombies as they look disgusting and this thing about killing them in the brain is just gross. 

Noticed immediately that the actress, Sarah Wayne Callies, from Prison Break (another good show) is on this show. At least that is 1 familiar face. The acting is good. The plot and suspense is good. I don't plan on catching up like I did with 2 shows in the past so we'll see. I still have Game of Thrones and Prison Break is complete.



2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen it but it seems interesting :)

    Neeny x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I heard Season 1 is the best. I watched the entire season (6 episodes) in a day.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.