disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Widgets

My Bucket list

Well….just bits of it:
  1. See the Great Wall of China
  2. Meet the cast of Breaking Bad 
  3. Meet Joyce Meyer and have an one-on-one conversation
  4. Go Scuba Diving
  5. Go Skiing
  6. Swim with dolphins
  7. Meet John Gray and just laugh till I can't laugh no more
  8. Fly first class on the best airline (excellent customer service) - maybe like this
  9. Own a house
  10. Be an extra in a movie or TV show
  11. Meet one of my many celebrity crushes (too many to list)
  12. Attend at least 1 World Cup game live
  13. Attend at least 1 Olympics game live
  14. Drive one of my favorite luxurious cars for fun (e.g. Maserati, Aston Martin, Porsche)
  15. Speak Spanish fluently
  16. Learn how to play the piano by ear
  17. Own a toxic-chemical-free farm with an abundance of produce and livestock
  18. Ride the world's tallest roller coaster (Six Flags in New Jersey)
  19. Visit all 50 states of America
  20. Become skilled in one form of martial arts for self defense

Quote of the day:

4 comments:

  1. This is a great bucket list!

    Neeny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few of these are on my bucket list, too! I definitely want to visit the Great Wall of China, own a house and swim with dolphins (or at least, touch one, as I can't swim!).

    AmandaSays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I have more than 100 items I could add to this list

      Delete

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.