disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Monday, March 2, 2015

Widgets

Quiche (crustless)

I had one in the Paris/Charles de Gaulle Airport and it was DELICIOUS!!!!! First time making this. And because I have decided to reduce my grain intake (not a big fan of almond or coconut as a substitute), I made this without a crust.
   

 

It tasted good probably because I used an artisan cheese (Reading Raclette from Vermont) from Houston Dairymaids but I do wish there was a crust. It will add flavor , texture, and keep the eggs moist. This tasted just like egg muffins, which I generally don't enjoy. Other ingredients were: white onions, pork sausage, raw heavy cream, cayenne pepper, black pepper.

Technically, this isn't a quiche without a pie/pastry crust.

2 comments:

  1. It looks so yummy, I haven't had quiche in ages and now you've made me want some too!

    Neeny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.