disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Friday, October 3, 2014

Widgets

Breaking Bad

I adore this show!!!! I cannot believe I did not start watching this show till January. I started off watching it with a free Netflix trial. And then by accident, I paid for a subscription just to finish watching all 6 seasons. It kept me distracted for 3 months.

I would love to watch all the supposedly great TV shows out there but out of all the ones I've watched in the same or similar genre, Breaking Bad wins hands down! The only show to have me so hooked was The Vampire Diaries (only for the first 3 seasons). But this show is 10,000 times better in EVERY aspect! Put aside the usage of crystal meth for ethical/religious/moral reasons. If you give the show a chance, I promise you, you WILL like it. I have not met 1 person who did not like it. Seriously!

My ratings
Screenplay: A+ (the story is good from beginning to end)
Acting: A+ (all characters are believable)
Plot: A+ (relatable and understandable)
Captivates the audience: A+

The screenwriters and directors did a fantastic, award-deserving, phenomenal, outstanding, GENIUS job! Now that show should be a template for a TV show. It had suspense, thrill......from BEGINNING to END.

Favorite line: "YEAAAAA BITCHHHHH" by Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul)
Lol, it's catchy and funny.  If you call my phone, my voicemail uses a line by the character Marie Schrader (Betsy Brandt).

I love the acting done by Walter White and Aaron Paul! Never once did they underperform in any episode.

I just love the show as you can tell!!!!! I mean, I don't know if any TV show could be better than this one of its genre, at least. The IMDB rating, 9.6 out of 10, speaks for itself. I will go ahead and add an entry to my bucket list, which will say "Meet Breaking Bad cast and scriptwriters."

I feel like watching it all over again but I'm scared I will be distracted for another month or two. Or that I will get bored. I recently watched 2 episodes of Season 1 and it was still good but I forgot how slow Season 1 can be.




2 comments:

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.