disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Friday, October 31, 2014

Widgets

Flashback Friday: Baked Sweet potato

A past co-worker introduced me to Rudy's BBQ and here is an image of their baked potato:


I love it!!!!!!!!! Their sauce just makes it all taste soooooo yummy!

So you know I had to re-create this in the kitchen along with a clone of their sauce. Made this only once and that was about 1.5 years ago. My healthier version of the baked potato:


I used:
  • Sweet potato*
  • Sour cream
  • Ground beef (seasoned with freshly chopped onions and garlic)
  • Homemade Rudy's barbecue sauce clone
  • Self-shredded white cheddar cheese (I think it was imported - maybe Ireland)
*The sweet potato took 2 hours to bake at 400 degrees Fahreneit.  

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.