disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Widgets

Movie: Amour

Oh how I wish I became fluent in francais (took French 1 and 2 for 8th and 9th grade). I say that for many reasons but recently because I enjoyed the foreign movie, Amour. I watched it with English subtitles.

Despite the movie title, it's not really a chick flick or romance movie. It turns into a sad movie but the plot is great. It made me cry even though I was trying to hold back. It kind of moves at a slow pace but I think it's perfect. No entertainment or comedy. What stood out in this movie is how the husband cares after his wife. It should be what not only all men should strive for but all women.
The movie shows what unconditional love is.
What sacrifice means.
What being unselfish is.
What the marriage vow "till death does us apart" means.
What loyalty is.
What it means to care after someone.

But......I am not sure I like what the husband discreetly did towards the end. I did not think it would end like that. I understand why he did what he did (will not spill the details). Another way to look at it is that he kept his wife's promise. [Not sure as I type this why my eyes are teary.]

I came across this movie maybe a year or so ago but never watched it. Glad I did and I am adding this movie to my list of favorite romance/love movies.

2 comments:

  1. Something in your eyes or maybe u can relate never mind

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.