disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Widgets

Meal planning for 10/26-11/8

Trying to get rid of some food just sitting in the cabinet and freezer. The following are meals I have planned for the next 2 weeks, which is subject to change:

Mixed greens salad with homemade dressing and raw vegetables (lunch)
Baked plantain with vegetables and black bean dip (dinner)
Homemade Pancakes (dinner)
Pasta casserole (lunch)
Forbidden rice (bought this some weeks ago and not sure how to cook it)
Okra stew with brown rice (lunch)
Some kind of dessert - either sugar cookies OR cake

Miscellaneous stuff: Homemade almond milk, Grilled pineapple slices or pineapple popsicles, homemade tomato paste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.