disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Widgets

Yesterday's quick dinner

An OMELETTE!!! Yummy!!! Click here for the recipe.




Tomatoes - Wood Duck Farm
Yellow Onions
Cremini Mushrooms - Animal Farm Center
Hot pepper - Plant It Forward Farms
Texas Gold Cheddar Cheese - Houston Dairymaids
Eggs - Hattermann Farm
Raw soured milk - Pure Milk Farms

Added a dash of salt and pepper. 

Yes, no meat.....just because. And all italicized ingredients are locally grown or produced except for the yellow onions.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.