disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Widgets

Homemade black bean dip

I have always hated eating beans, especially if it is the dominant ingredient of a dish. I can eat it at times but it's not my favorite. It's just not a tasty food. I am always searching for ways to incorporate them into my diet since it is full of essential nutrients. I also don't like that it makes me pass gas. Not the odorless one but the stinky one....sighs.

Below is the bean dip. Not too bad. 

Ingredients: 2 different cheeses, organic frozen corn, black beans, local tomatoes, spices, yellow onions, garlic, and local pepper.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.