disclaimer

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor or a practicing nutritionist or in the agriculture industry, therefore any health-related or agriculture-related information posted on this blog should be verified on your own. I do not know it all and sometimes I might be wrong.

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Widgets

Homemade Meatloaf

This is delicious!!!! Never made it before. Here is the recipe: Meatloaf.

Here is what I did different from the recipe:
  • Used homemade bread crumbs
  • Used turbinado sugar (Brown sugar is white sugar + molasses. You can also use raw honey instead since it's less processed)
  • Made my own ketchup from scratch (HFCS free) and used 2/3 cup
  • Baked the meatloaf in a cast-iron pan (I think it's a round 9")
  • Reduced the prepared mustard to 1 tbsp
  • Browned the onions and added garlic prior to adding it with the beef mix
  • Added chopped bell peppers to the beef mix
Bon appetit!


Longhorn grass-fed ground beef (best tasting ground beef!!!!!)

Homemade ketchup on top

Ready!

My lunch (boiled sweet potatoes to the right)

3 comments:

Thanks for leaving your feedback! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog as you post comments. Nice to know someone is reading this :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.