- Deception!!!! (Don't let me get started)
- Small talk with a person I have known for a while and it's the same topics/questions over and over again
- When someone only calls me for a favor but never calls to see how I am doing
- Being taken advantage of
- When a car in front is braking too much
- Those that I desire to talk to but lie and say "I'm too busy"
- People that cannot just say no. They would rather say yes to not disappoint me. (Just be straightforward instead of wasting my time and I'm here thinking you are going to live up to what you said)
- When someone borrows an item of mine but doesn't return it back (UGH!!!!)
- When I lose something that I really liked
- When someone takes an item of mine but doesn't return it back to the same spot
- When someone makes a mess (no matter how small) and doesn't clean up after themselves (only at my place)
- When someone helps to clean up and it wasn't cleaned very well and I have to clean it all over again
- When someone messes up an item that belongs to me and I really liked it
- People asking the same question too many times and too frequently
- When someone buys me the same or similar gifts all the time and it's not useful to me at all
- Someone who talks too much and doesn't bother to ask of your welfare
- A bad listener
- When someone tries to give advice when I wasn't asking for any and just wanted to share information/talk
- Being rushed (I like to take my time for anything)
- Someone being too indecisive
- Someone who always wants me to come with them to events with them but won't come with me to events I like
- Being put on the spot (my brain needs time to think before talking or acting)
- Inviting me to an event or asking for help at the very last minute or the same day (I always make plans ahead of time...no day is empty lol)
- Someone who feels they are right about everything because he/she is older than me
- Wasting food that I spent money on whether small or big or burned or turned out wrong
- When I plan things in advance and some major things did not pan out
- When someone is asking me several questions about food over and over and I'm not in the mood for explanation, especially when we have what you call "the Internet", which is where I get my information. Just google it.
.......And there are probably many more!



Ok calm down I'm sure u have a happy place
ReplyDelete